Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1 Day 2 Summer learning Journey

My family and I are Filipino and my Country is The Philippines.

There is many types of languages in the Philippines  But I can only understand one I speak Tagalog.

My family and I are christian The most important thing to my family is to respect the ten commandments and one of them is honouring our parents.

At home my Mum brought home some kind of game from my culture. It had shells and a board
The name of it was hard to say so we called it shells.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie,

    It's awesome to hear about your culture and your families background. That's so cool that you can speak Tagalog and English. Do you think you could teach me the Tagalog words for hello and goodbye?

    That's super cool to hear about your family. My family and I are christian too and it's very important to us to respect each other. I had a quick google for Filipino board games with shells and it suggested 'Sungka', is this the game you play? It looks very interesting.

    Thanks for the awesome post, remember that you can skip ahead and do any of the activities in any order so you can start with you favourites if you like.

    See you in the comments.

    Daniel :)

    ReplyDelete