Pages

Friday 3 December 2021

Innovation mini STEAM project 7

This week for the L.C.S it was related to Games and when I say games you are probably thinking video games like roblox or minecraft. The games im talking about is board games. I really like the game Monopoly so I did a little research  about that and wrote a slide about it.

I learned that board games can teach you a lesson like saving money to buy something. My favourite part about this L.C.S was creating my own board game. I created a game called Down or dare its a game mostly about dares that you do to earn points. Whats your favourite board game?

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work this week Leslie. You did a great job making a quality blog post.

    I enjoyed reading the rules for the game you created for the reading task. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun and I am sure people would enjoy playing it.

    Next week maybe you could try and answer a few more maths questions.

    I really like the way you have set out your board game for the wero this week. You explained the rules clearly and made them easy to follow. Awesome job.

    Next week maybe you could also try and complete 2 create tasks from the LCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on Completing your work this week Lesile. I really like it. I liked how you changed the background to match your style. Bye

    Sneha

    ReplyDelete