Pages

Friday 10 December 2021

Week 8 T4 2021 Distance Learning LCS

 For the L.C.S this week we were learning about video games in the present. I have learned mroe stuff abotu e-sports and about if skate boarding should be in the Olympics. I have learned that e sports is just gaming and the e stands for electronic. 

My favourite part of this L.C.S was drawing Poppy play time with Cartooning club how to draw channel. It was really frustrating and my hand kept on hurting but I just kept going and got this master piece. I really like playing Minecraft. Whats yoru favourite game?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome quality blog post Leslie, and I also love the Christmas theme you used!

    On slide 5, maybe you could have deleted the rows that had no unknown words in them. That way you then could have increased the font size of the rows you did write in.

    You have done an awesome job answering your chosen maths questions, and you showing you thinking very clearly.

    You poem for this weeks writing task is awesome! I don't know a lot about Minecraft but I felt like I now know more about Creepers just based on your poem. Well done!

    ReplyDelete