Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

A delicious dish from the country of the Philippines... Leche Flan!

 This is a Delicious Filipino recipe called Leche Flan and I recommend you should try it. It is kinda based with lots of sugar and frozen at the end but trust me, this dish is worth your time. The feeling of tasting Leche Flan was like floating on a cloud on top of the city of Atlantis (This is not possible, I only said this because it tastes that good) But I think you would like it.

My mum would make this a lot for my whole family and some of our friends and lot of people adored making it. But just saying this isn't my recipe I got inspiration from the magic wonders of... the internet. Lots of people in the world have tried making this so make sure you have a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment