Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

The one paragraph story of... BRETT POISEN

 (The character was inspired)

This week we had to pick an animal and a job to make a mutant superhero. I chose scorpion and a ninja but a ninja could be a spy and a spy could be a ninja so I changed ninja to spy.

He is a Teenage boy who fights crime anonymously. Who is a black belt in martial arts, has Beautiful hair and has the powers of a scorpion. His name is… Brett Poison. Brett has a huge secret room with organised gadgets and secret weapons. He wears black shades that can identify criminals in disguise. The glasses can disguise Brett to look like someone else to fit into crowds or to sneak into places or buildings he needs to go in. When he shapes his hands into a specific shape he can poison anyone he needs to and can either make  the target fall asleep or never wake up. So before you go robbing shops or doing bad things like a criminal would do then beware of the master spy… Brett Poison.

My favorite part was research the different aspects of a scorpion and trying to make a character fit the animal. The week my b=hub also only had to do at least one paragraph because we just started writing on thursday and it was quite a long story to explain that. Anyways I hope you enjoy reading my blog and my writing for T2 W8 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment