Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Music or Sports?

If someone were to ask me, “Do you think sports is better than music?” I would say no because I believe that music is better than sports.  I have many reasons why I think music is better than sports. So sit back and relax.


Firstly, listening to music can be calming and it can reduce stress if you listen to a specific tune. You could find out that you are good with an instrument. For example a guitar, piano, or maybe even drums. Once you keep practicing you could probably teach another person to play an instrument as well!. When playing music it could increase your focus on other things!  Like for example, it could help with focusing on work or maybe even on a really hard test. Here are my reasons why I like music better than sports. 


Now I will explain why sports are not better than music.  Firstly, while listening to music it could relax you while playing a sport could stress you out. Sports could only stress you out in games. Your coach and parents would be watching and you know you want to make them proud. The coach could put a little pressure. Secondly, you could get injured playing sports because some people tend to get a little rough or maybe even get angry if something bad happens. Thirdly, not everybody could play sports. Some disadvantaged kids, elderly and injured people can’t play sports. Kids should be forced to play sports. They should only do it if they want to.


These many reason explain the pros about music and the cons about sport. I hope my writing has persuaded you to think more about music and sport.


This week for writing we had to write a persuasive piece of writing to persuade people that music is better then sports or if sports is better than music. I like music better then sports so my writing has some good things about music. What do you think is better? Music or Sports?

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Leslie. I like how you explained why sports is not better than music. The point you made about sports not always being exclusive of everyone was great. Next time remember to add you N.L and R.T for your writing. I would also add a couple more labels such as, sports, music and persuasive.

    ReplyDelete