Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

This letter is to the best parents in the world.

                                                                                                              Leslie Abrod

                                                                                                              23 Ray Small Drive

                                                                                                              Papakura Central School

                                                                                                              2110

Mr & Mrs Abrod

Papakura

2 August 2021


Dear Mr and Mrs Abrod,

I am writing to you today because I want to be able to sleep in my own room comfortably. I will explain many reasons why I am responsible enough and what are the pros of having a better room.

If I were to sleep in my own room, Lara and I would fight less. For example, if I wanted to make something that would involve me making a HUGE mess I would do it in my own room. But if I were to stay in her room then we would fight even more and it would probably cause her to EXPLODE with anger.

Now let's talk about how you can help make a change. I have a room, but if you would sleep in that room for a week you would notice the bed is uncomfortable and that the lighting is quite bad. Even more during the week, you will soon realize that Iven would ALWAYS keep his toys everywhere and he would be too lazy to clean it up himself.

The solution to this is if I could get a better bed. I am okay with an air bed because the bed is just a couch and when you sleep on it for a long time it gets uncomfortable. For the lighting maybe I could use a small lamp, or flashlight, or maybe even a new light bulb. The last solution is that I could clean up the room whenever I'm told to. It is always messy in there. 

Now I will explain what I would do to earn it. Firstly you could just give me the stuff and I could fix my room myself! Secondly, I will always keep the room clean even if it is Iven's toys that I need to clean up.

Thank you for reading my letter. If you do these things you would be making a little girl's dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    It's Hayley. I really like your writing about you want your own room. I think that you should writing what your room looks like now so then you can get an idea or what your room that you sleep in.

    ReplyDelete