Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Health and Physical Education

 Here is my L.C.S for this week. The topic is about health and physical education. It was really fun since I got to work with some of my friends. I have learned how to take care of my body properly and what things I have to do to have a healthy life.

My favourite part from this L.C.S was the board game. It was fun to do it with Hayley and Nicholas. We all tried our est to do the exercises but and we struggled to do most of them. what do you know about having a healthy life  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work this week Leslie.
    I really like your piece of writing, and thought it was a great idea to write it from 3rd person point of view. You have done a great job of meeting the R.T you have chosen, such as the tsunami being your problem and the possibility of not everyone from the town being able to get to safety.
    The DLO you made this week is great and explains what a healthy lifestyle looks like. However, I think you could have added a few more text features to this DLO such as subtitles for each sections and an overall main title.

    ReplyDelete