Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Heros or Villains whos side are you on?

Here is my L.C.S for this week. The topic for the L.C.S was Superheros and Villains. I have learned more about different heroes and different villains I have learned that all superheros could be bad and that they all have a dark side.  

My favorite part of my work was doing the math. It wasn't really hard once I understood it and it was really fun. What is your favorite superhero or villain?

RT:  include Setting Characters Problem and solution

Precise verbs e.g. crawled, noticed, whimpered


NL: To Narrate

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work this week Leslie. I really love the theme you have used for your slideshow. I can tell you have a good understand of the differences between 1st and 3rd person narrative, and you answered the questions well.

    I also like how you ended your writing this week with a cliff hanger. This makes the story exciting and as the reader I want to know what happens next. Remember to include what the N.L and R.T was for the writing.

    You have also done an awesome job completing the chosen math tasks. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete