Pages

Friday 26 November 2021

Innovation Mini Steam Project 6

 This week for the L.C.S we learned more about local transport. In maths, I learned how to solve multiplication questions easier in the maths clinic. My favorite activity was doing the Minecraft create. Although making a car didn't work as expected it was really fun to build.

I made a new type of transport called the hover prime a car that can hover at a push of a button and can also be controlled with a gaming controller. Cool right!? I made ads about it in some slides and used a website to create my car. Do you know another cool way to transport to places that aren't already thought of?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Leslie, I really like the theme you used for this slideshow!
    You have set out your slides very clearly and I enjoyed seeing all of your maths thinking for the questions you chose to answer.

    I thought the car you created was pretty awesome, I bet a lot of people would like to drive a car using a game controller. I also like how the photo linked to a Google Drawing with more information about the car.

    I also like how you added some of the work you did in clinics this week to the slideshow!

    ReplyDelete