Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Writing

 Camp is next week and everyone is REALLY exited well everyone except me. I am kinda exited its just this is my first camp with a LOT of people I don't usually go to camp with. Its hurts my stomach just to think about it.


I am still exited about the activity's. There are archery, rock climbing, B.M.X, swimming, there is a playground so we could just play on that and there are so many more fun activity's we can do there. My sister said when she went to camp they played spotlight. In case you don't know what that game is. Spotlight at camp was a game they played when they hold onto a rope and keep on walking, While a parent or teacher tries to scare one of them. I was on a forest and AT NIGHT. I don't know if they still do that at camp but it sounds pretty fun. I just get scared easily so its won't be to hard for them.


I have never been to camp with nobody I am related to. I have been thinking what if there is LOCK DOWN in the MIDDLE Of CAMP of course not but that could still happen. Hopefully nothing bad happens.


This writing was about how I feel about camp.I am nervous and exited nervxited? 

No comments:

Post a Comment