Pages

Sunday 21 November 2021

Innovation Mini Steam project 5 Food Tech

This week for the L.C.S was really interesting and fun. We did a lot of things including food like making a volcano using lemons and baking soda or writing instructions on how to make a brownie sandwich. I really enjoying this weeks L.C.S, my favourite activity was making the volcano using lemons and baking soda. I was really surprised with the results and didn't think it would actually work. Have you ever tried making a volcano using lemons and baking soda? 

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Leslie! I can tell you thought hard about what would be the best design for an elephant toothbrush, such as the toothbrush being made from polycarbonate so it is strong but also light to hold.

    I really enjoyed looking at all of your maths thinking for your chosen questions. You have used some great strategies.

    I love your bees wax zip-lock bag idea for the STEAM challenge. I know that bees wax wrapping is really good for the environment as it is reusable, so I can imagine zip-lock bags would be just as good!

    ReplyDelete